Tapatalk - Mobile Forum Access Added

Postby diggingtrail » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Tapatalk allows smartphone users to easily view the forum. Compatible with almost all smartphones. Download the Tapatalk mobile app for your phone for easy forum access on the go. Tapatalk is enabled on over 9000 forums at this time, so if you are a member of other forums chances are that they support this feature as well.

Copy and pasted info from Tapatalk.

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin, phpBB, IPB and SMF forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:

Images are thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:

Ability to search by topics and posts:

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:
diggingtrail

Postby danwalko » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:43 pm

This app works great! Well worth the $2.99.
danwalko

Re: Tapatalk - Mobile Forum Access Added

Postby knobbysideup » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:34 am

Or you could, I dunno, just have a mail listserv. We could then reply directly using our mail client of choice without having to browse to a web page or load a special app. Imagine that!
:(){ :|:& };:
knobbysideup

Postby diggingtrail » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:07 am

knobbysideup wrote:Or you could, I dunno, just have a mail listserv. We could then reply directly using our mail client of choice without having to browse to a web page or load a special app. Imagine that!

Really, this still? After a year you still don't realize it isn't going to happen.
diggingtrail

Postby knobbysideup » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:08 am

There's a reason for the following statistics. You have maybe 5 people out of 109 who are 'active' on this site. The majority having never contributed a single post :

memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist
:(){ :|:& };:
knobbysideup

Postby ls1der » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:28 am

Go on. What is the reason? I can't take any credit for the forum. I was just curious.
Scott Ramsay
ls1der

Postby Spangaru » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Anyone else experiencing a problem with the Tapatalk app in combo with the YAMBA forum? For the last several days I've been getting a message that the forum is currently not in service, but clearly that's not the case when checking it out through normal browsing. Probably something with my phone or app, but it seems to work with other forums, so I thought I'd see if anyone else had overcome a similar issue.

Thanks,
Tim
Servus,
Spangaru
-The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding. – Justice Brandeis, 1928
Spangaru

Postby diggingtrail » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Spangaru wrote:Anyone else experiencing a problem with the Tapatalk app in combo with the YAMBA forum? For the last several days I've been getting a message that the forum is currently not in service, but clearly that's not the case when checking it out through normal browsing. Probably something with my phone or app, but it seems to work with other forums, so I thought I'd see if anyone else had overcome a similar issue.

Thanks,
Tim

Sorry, I had disabled Tapatalk a few days ago to do some "trouble shooting". I forgot to make a post. Ooops, my bad. I'm will advise when it's back online. Most likely w/ in 24-48 hours or so. I use it too and miss it.
diggingtrail

Postby diggingtrail » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Tapatalk is back up
diggingtrail

Postby Spangaru » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:35 pm

Thanks! I missed it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Servus,
Spangaru
-The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding. – Justice Brandeis, 1928
Spangaru

Return to News and Announcements