Burglarized!

If it isn't mountain bike related it goes here. Follow board rules for allowed material

Burglarized!

Postby diggingtrail » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:48 pm

But my bikes are safe. That's the important thing right? :?

Honestly just wanted to let you all know that this is the time of year to be extra vigilant. Make sure all locks are done and exterior lights are on. My deadbolt wasn't locked, not sure it would have mattered though they really seemed to want in. Lights were on inside and outside but they still took the time to try to pry a window and the door, finally kicking the door in. They knew I wasn't home. There was a suspicious vehicle seen in the neighborhood yesterday driving up and down the street multiple times, most likely looking for target houses. If you live in or near the city look out for a white Dodge Magnum w/ the big polished rims that are so popular now. The vehicle description (and driver/passenger description) was given to me and city police by a person in the area. If you see a similar vehicle in your neighborhood do not hesitate to call police w/ the vehicle info and that is possibly suspect in a burglary in the city. It could help me and possibly you or your neighbors.

kevin
diggingtrail

Burglarized!

Postby danwalko » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:13 pm

That sucks!
danwalko

Re: Burglarized!

Postby ScottyB » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:44 pm

They went in when the lights were on? They must not be the smartest burglars.. For all they knew you were inside with a loaded shot gun.
ScottyB

Return to Off Topic