Trail work Saturday August 3rd at Rocky Ridge

Posts to this topic should be limited to discussion related to trailwork, including ideas for maintaining existing trails or creating new ones

Trail work Saturday August 3rd at Rocky Ridge

Postby RockyMountainSkip » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:15 pm

YAMBA will be hosting a Trail work at Rocky Ridge this coming Saturday August 3rd. Meet at the back stone parking lot at 9:00am.

Bring lopping shears, water and work gloves so we can trim back Rusty Chair. Please let me know if you plan on attending and also Adventure Cycling will be providing some Gu and HammerBars for us - Thanks Ed Brandt of Adventure Cycling and Fitness!!!

Keep the rubber side down,

Skip
RockyMountainSkip

Re: Trail work Saturday August 3rd at Rocky Ridge

Postby ken » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:32 pm

I will be there and I plan on riding after trail work. If you want to ride, bring your bike too.

Ken
ken

Re: Trail work Saturday August 3rd at Rocky Ridge

Postby RockyMountainSkip » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Thanks to Mark Houser, Ken Powers, Dick Mansberger, Jim Kraft and Dan Walko for joining me at today's Rocky Ridge Trail work. In three hours, this powerhouse Team trimmed and raked the entire length of Rusty Chair (Trail# 4) - Great job Guys!

Thank you also to Ed Brandt of Adventure Cycling and Fitness for supplying Hammerbars and Gu for our volunteers and thanks also to Clif Bar for their ongoing support.

Stay tuned for our next trail work which most likely will be at the Lakes.

See ya on the trails,

Skip
RockyMountainSkip

Return to Trailwork