Trail work t-shirts

Posts to this topic should be limited to discussion related to trailwork, including ideas for maintaining existing trails or creating new ones

Trail work t-shirts

Postby mushroom » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Any thoughts on maybe getting some t-shirts made up for when members are doing any kind of trail work? I thought it might be good exposure/recognition for others to see who is keeping the trails maintained at the parks. Also, if we got some of the neon yellow or orange it would add an element of safety while working. Just a thought...
mushroom

Re: Trail work t-shirts

Postby finsout » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:46 am

Totally agree! Hardly anyone knows how the trails get built and maintained and are amazed that the mt bikers do it. While you are at it, we need some special edition 'I cleared trails after the 2011 *alloween snow storm' shirts.
I'm a county parks trail user and I vote!
finsout

Postby ScottyB » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:58 am

mushroom wrote:Any thoughts on maybe getting some t-shirts made up for when members are doing any kind of trail work? I thought it might be good exposure/recognition for others to see who is keeping the trails maintained at the parks. Also, if we got some of the neon yellow or orange it would add an element of safety while working. Just a thought...

finsout wrote:Totally agree! Hardly anyone knows how the trails get built and maintained and are amazed that the mt bikers do it. While you are at it, we need some special edition 'I cleared trails after the 2011 *alloween snow storm' shirts.

Agreed
ScottyB

Postby Dgirouard39 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:25 pm

i own a graphics/tshirt company and speacilized in reflective shirts (red is the best) i do fire depts. and ems for overseas companies.
gyroink@gmail.com

i wish i could of came today im so busy on weekends ... anyone go to the trail on the monday mornings?
Dgirouard39

Postby crsmithpe » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:34 pm

I'll take two!
tshurt.jpg
tshurt.jpg (2.68 KiB) Viewed 1265 times
Charles Smith
crsmithpe

Postby diggingtrail » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Dgirouard39 wrote:i own a graphics/tshirt company and speacilized in reflective shirts (red is the best) i do fire depts. and ems for overseas companies.
gyroink@gmail.com

i wish i could of came today im so busy on weekends ... anyone go to the trail on the monday mornings?

I'll send you an email tomorrow hopefully. There might be a YAMBA job involved and possibly another one. Thanks for posting your info.
diggingtrail

Postby Dgirouard39 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:19 pm

not a problem. just wish i could be available to ride with you guys. seems like the only time i have plans you guys have group plans or rides.. sucks..
Dgirouard39

Return to Trailwork