Happy Anniversary and Merry Christmas YAMBA!!!

Happy Anniversary and Merry Christmas YAMBA!!!

Postby RockyMountainSkip » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Today marks YAMBA's official 10 Year Anniversary so I just wanted to drop a quick note thanking everyone that has contributed to the club's success since its inception. I'm very proud of all that we have accomplished as an organization, but I am even more proud of our club members for making the club what it is today and for all that YAMBA will become in the future.

Today marks my final day as the President of YAMBA and I would like for all of you to again welcome Dan Walko as our new club President. I know all of you will give him the same support and dedication that you have shown to me over the past 10 years. Thank you again to each and everyone of you - All of you are simply the BEST!

Merry Christmas to you and your families and I wish all of you a very blessed Holiday Season!

See ya on the trails,

Skip
RockyMountainSkip

Re: Happy Anniversary and Merry Christmas YAMBA!!!

Postby danwalko » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:22 am

I also wanted to thank Skip for all of his hard work during the last 10 years. I look forward to the club continuing the hard work done over the last 10 years to further the interests of mountain bikers in York County.

Great job on the home page redesign Kevin!

Happy Holidays!

Dan
danwalko

Re: Happy Anniversary and Merry Christmas YAMBA!!!

Postby donutguy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:18 am

Good stuff guys :-)

George McNally
donutguy

Return to News and Announcements