YAMBA needs your HELP - Please Read!!!

YAMBA needs your HELP - Please Read!!!

Postby RockyMountainSkip » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Hello friends,

Hope all of you are getting some saddle time in despite this crazy hot and humid weather lately!

Normally I get up on my "soapbox" at times like this but I'm going to be brief and to the point with this message to all of our club members and friends - We need your help both monetarily and/or with some sweat equity and here's how each and everyone of you can help:

1) Renew your YAMBA membership now online at http://www.YAMBA.org. YAMBA was also affected by the harsh recession over the past 18 months with many members unable to renew their memberships. With the economy slowly get back on its feet, we hope that many of you will now or in the near future be able to "re up" your memberships to ensure YAMBA's continued growth and success.

2) If you would like to contribute other than by signing up or renewing your $20 YAMBA membership, you can now make a donation of any amount online to YAMBA. Just go to our website and click on the "donate" button on the lower left hand side below our sponsors' adds. Even a donation of $5 or $10 will be a BIG help, so please take just a couple of minutes to make your donation today - Thanks!

3) Lastly, if you would rather contribute by volunteering at one of our Trail work days then don't delay, we have our next one at Rocky Ridge this coming Saturday August 7th meeting at 9:30A.M. in the rear parking lot. We supply the tools, energy bars and gift certificates, so all you need to supply is the muscle!

In closing, I hope all of you will now take just a couple of minutes to visit our website and renew your memberships or make a donation in support of YAMBA's trail advocacy efforts. If you are unable to do so, we certainly understand but we hope you then will show your support by attending Saturday's trail work at Rocky Ridge where we plan to put the finishing tocuhes on and Officially Open our new "Rusty Chair" trail.

Yours in Mountain Biking,

Skip

Skip Durgin
President
York Area Mountain Bike Association
http://www.YAMBA.org
RockyMountainSkip

Return to News and Announcements