YAMBA Club Day at Eastern Mountain Sports

YAMBA Club Day at Eastern Mountain Sports

Postby RockyMountainSkip » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Hey everyone,

Below is an email from Adam Reed of EMS in Lancaster. If you shop at EMS or are out that way this weekend, please be sure to stop by and take advantage of the discount for our club members. Especially if you need some camping gear if you arejoining us at Dirtfest at Raystown Lake next month :) Thanks -Skip

My name is Adam Reed and I am the Assistant Manager at Eastern Mountain Sports in the Park City Mall in Lancaster, PA. I wanted to tell you about our upcoming Club Day event that is happening April 23 and 24th.

Club Day is an opportunity to show our appreciation for what YAMBA does to encourage participation in the local outdoor community through conservation, activity, and education.

Take advantage of a 20% discount on national brands, and 25% off EMS brand which is only available to Outdoor Club Members. There will also be great raffle items, food, and vendor presentations. This is basically a party to celebrate our outdoor partners and the spring active sport season.

We would like to know how you can help us get info about our Club Day Celebration to your membership and staff. If you could e-mail the attached flyer to your members, that would be great. If you could post something on your website, that would be wonderful.

We pride ourselves on being the place where one can find information on just about every local outdoor club, group and organization. It would be our pleasure to represent your group by having your information available year round. If you have a general pamphlet or flyer, you can electronically forward it to us and we will print it up, or you can drop off newsletters in store. If you’re going to have a Special Event, we want people to know about it. Send us a flyer or poster and we’ll post it. We’re always interested if possible, in partnering on special events as well.

At EMS, we believe that by assisting our customers in making sound decisions about outdoor clothing and gear, we are improving the quality of their Outdoor Experience. By fostering their participation in the Outdoor Community, we feel that we are also helping improve the quality of people’s lives.

If you feel that the more of an active outdoor lifestyle one leads, the happier and healthier they will be, then I would love to hear from you!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself either via email: e0090st@ems.com attn: Adam Reed in the subject line, or calling the store at (717) 397-8120.

Regards,

Adam Reed

Assistant Manager

Eastern Mountain Sports

Store # 90

Lancaster, PA
RockyMountainSkip

Return to News and Announcements