Calendars are nice

Constructive criticism welcomed here. Have a question or a problem, put it here as well.

Calendars are nice

Postby knobbysideup » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:02 am

If you keep the google calendars updated, that is awesome. No more having to look up when/where a ride it. It will just be synced to my phone automatically. Thanks for that.

Not sure I'll be able to check forums often, and still think there are too many of them for such a focused group (doesn't anybody else belong to any other organizations? Keeping it all straight shouldn't be so involved!). Would love for there to be an all-inclusive mail list. I can live with the RSS feed, though. Good stuff, thanks for all of the work!

Thanks for the site. Again, google calendar was a good move!

-- Greg
:(){ :|:& };:
knobbysideup

Re: Calendars are nice

Postby Glancing Aft » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:49 am

I just added the RSS feed to my reader a few days ago and I have to say I prefer it to the old email group. Unlike the emails that would clutter my inbox the feeds are available when I want to take a look at them and are always in one place instead of getting mixed in with other emails.

The Calendar is great too! Keep up the good work all!
Glancing Aft

Postby knobbysideup » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:14 am

I'd prefer to have both. Forums/feeds pretty much took the place of what usenet used to be. It's a place to have long involved threaded discussions. A focused mailing list would be good for announcing things going on with the club.
:(){ :|:& };:
knobbysideup

Postby diggingtrail » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:12 pm

Thanks for the comments guys. I will take everything into consideration. I'm going to move this to feedback.
diggingtrail

Postby diggingtrail » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:10 am

Spam post deleted. joshua if you feel I've made this decision in error contact me by PM.
Admin
diggingtrail

Return to Feedback