YAMBA's Annual Turkey Day Ride....

Posts for information about group, social, or night rides including YAMBA club rides and also non-YAMBA related rides if you feel other members would be interested

YAMBA's Annual Turkey Day Ride....

Postby RockyMountainSkip » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:11 pm

[b][b]Hey everyone,

It's Turkey Time already and you know what that means...

....time to get out for our annual ride to burn off some calories before all of us stuff ourselves with Turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie and all of the other extras that goes along with Turkey Day!!!

Meet at 9:00A.M. at the front macadam parking lot at Rocky Ridge on 11/22, so mark your calendars now!!!

See ya on the trails,

Skip[/b][/b]
RockyMountainSkip

Re: YAMBA's Annual Turkey Day Ride....

Postby diggingtrail » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:54 am

BUMP
diggingtrail

Postby crsmithpe » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:41 am

I thought I was going to be able to make it, but lunch plans are getting priority today. :(
Charles Smith
crsmithpe

Postby diggingtrail » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:57 am

crsmithpe wrote:I thought I was going to be able to make it, but lunch plans are getting priority today. :(

I wanted to see you rockin' the new fork. You have 30 min to get the bird in the oven before you have to leave to make the ride. Get moving
diggingtrail

Postby RockyMountainSkip » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:06 pm

WOW!!! What a great day for our annual Turkey Day Ride! We had almost 20 people show up which was really great to see, both old and new faces alike - Good stuff!

Also, we checked out all of the hard work that has gone into Bootleg (9A) and there were a ton of people hitting this trail! Kudos to everyone that put in some sweat equity into building this trail. What's even cooler is the collaboration of riders that brought this unique trail into reality. It doesn't matter if you wear spandex or baggies, prefer Downhill or XC, we ALL ride the same trails. Thanks to Fins and Wizzer for suggesting this downhill trail and also to Kevin Westover for approaching the Parks Department and getting the go ahead.

Keep the rubber side down,

Skip
RockyMountainSkip

Return to Group Rides