July 5 - Rocky Ridge - Group Ride?

Posts for information about group, social, or night rides including YAMBA club rides and also non-YAMBA related rides if you feel other members would be interested

July 5 - Rocky Ridge - Group Ride?

Postby ScottHerman » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:36 am

Hey guys, Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in hitting the trails this coming Saturday?

I only rode at Rocky Ridge once this past weekend and I think I picked the wrong trails because I found myself pushing my bike up some real steep inclines. From what I recall, I rode trails 5,6 and 4. Maybe I started in the wrong direction? :lol:

Anyhow, I am rather new to mountain biking and haven't rode a bike since I was a teenager (turning 32). So if anyone wants to meet up this Saturday and ride some trails and familiarize me with the trails better that would be awesome!

- Scott
My Facebook Page - Facebook.com/shdsm
My Instagram Page - @bladereviews101
My Website - BladeReviews101.com
ScottHerman

Re: July 5 - Rocky Ridge - Group Ride?

Postby ken » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:16 pm

I think I saw you in the lot after that previous ride. I'm not sure if I'll be in the area Saturday, but I could certainly show you around some of Rocky Ridge Monday 7/7 after work.
ken

Postby ken » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:18 pm

Also, there is a link to good map of Rocky Ridge on the YAMBA home page. This will take you to the map: http://www.yamba.org/forum/download/file.php?id=210&mode=view
ken

Postby Adrian » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:18 pm

I'm in the same boat as you are with respect to getting back into biking after not riding since I was a kid. I've had a blast going on the YAMBA/Gung Ho beginner bike rides on Wednesday night. Tomorrow's ride is going to be at rocky ridge so you should definitely come out if you're interested.

PM me if you're interested in riding together some weekend and I'll give you my cell #.
Adrian

Return to Group Rides