cyclocross...

Posts to this topic include discussions related to any other Races/Series besides MASS and Michaux

cyclocross...

Postby paul wolfe » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Is anyone interested in going to CX races? I've entered 2 thus far this season and plan on a few more. Just wondering if anyone else would like to go and either ride or just go and watch....thanks.

paul
paul wolfe

Re: cyclocross...

Postby rmac » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:37 pm

I raced Granogue on Saturday & just registered for Fairhill cx. First time trying cx & looking to race every couple of weeks. After Fairhill I hope to be in town for HoCoCX. I think we (friends I ride with) may be putting together a few cx training rides soon too - but down around loch raven, hunt valley, or Belair. Seems like you can train for cx almost anywhere, but it can be fun to have a group around.
If you're out at Fairhill, look for the white Chesapeake Cycle & Sport van & say hello. I'll be on a Salsa Selma SS set up for cx.
chesapeake cycle and sport
http://crankpusher.blogspot.com/
rmac

Postby Evans » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Haven't registered yet , but I'll be heading down to Fairhill too .... look for old guy in the old FCV kit in C men ....
Evans

Postby RockyMountainSkip » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:12 pm

When is the Fairhill CX race? If my old buddy Evans is going than I might just to have to come along to join in on the fun!
RockyMountainSkip

Postby Evans » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:15 pm

RockyMountainSkip wrote:When is the Fairhill CX race? If my old buddy Evans is going than I might just to have to come along to join in on the fun!

Hey Skipper !!! It's Nov. 7th , you can pre reg. on BikeReg.com , I'll be registering on this Friday evening ... that would be Awesome !!
Evans

Return to Other Races/Series