Cranksgiving 2010

Posts to this topic include discussions related to any other Races/Series besides MASS and Michaux

Cranksgiving 2010

Postby Tone » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:44 pm

For the fourth year in a row I am hosting York’s Cranksgiving bike race/ride. For those unfamiliar with the event, It is like a scavenger hunt on bikes to find and buy items of food for donation to the York County Food Bank. This year’s Cranksgiving will be on November 20th, which is the Saturday before Thanksgiving… as tradition dictates.
I have made a flyer and updated the York Cranksgiving web page for this year’s event. You can see the flyer here:
http://www.cranksgiving.net/york/york2010.html

I intend to upload a larger file size PDF, so people can print half sheet flyers themselves to help spread the word. I will also most likely update the page with sponsor links as they develop, and probably post a newer flyer as Cranksgiving approaches.

Thanks for the support and best wishes to all. Until then… ride safe,
_TONE_
Tone

Re: Cranksgiving 2010

Postby Tone » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:19 pm

As promised I am posting this to let everyone know Cranksgiving is still on and I have updated the web site.
http://www.cranksgiving.net/york/york2010.html

Through that link you will find the slightly updated flyer image, which now includes sponsors. There are also logo links at the bottom of that same page, which link to their respective sponsor web sites.

Additionally, there is also now a PDF link to the flyer, which anyone can print up. The file size is a bit large at 14 MB, but it prints up two flyers on a standard 8.5x11” sheet. Just cut it down the middle, keep one for yourself, and pass the other half to a friend to help spread the word.

Hope to see everyone there, and let us all pray for the weather to cooperate. There really is no rain date due to the coordination needed between the event, the Food Bank, and the finishing location, which is the York Central Market House this year. I have the balcony seating area reserved for the event, there is plenty of food and beverage options, new bathrooms, and even a bike repair shop by the balcony stairs in case someone breaks down along the way.

Best wishes to all and ride safe,
_TONE_
Tone

Return to Other Races/Series