Lynskey Helix Road Frame and ENVE Fork

Forum rules
1. Please use your real name in your initial post - This is a must! First name at least, full name preferred. All for sale/wanted topics without a real name will be deleted and a warning will be issued.

2. Consider joining in discussions in other forums before posting a for sale thread. Members will be more willing to buy or sell you items if they feel that they know you.

3. Consider making a donation back to YAMBA if your item sells due to your post on this forum. There is a cost associated with maintaining this website and YAMBA provides this classified area at no cost to users and members unlike other some other MTB forums. There is a link for donations on the homepage.

Lynskey Helix Road Frame and ENVE Fork

Postby mclandis12 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:46 pm

I have a Lynskey Helix Ti Road Frame size ML with Custom Lynskey painted ENVE fork, Chris King Headset, King bottom bracket. Frame is hand brushed finish with decals left off. I do have the original decals I just liked the clean look. 1" 1/8" straight headtube with standard english BB. Frame is in perfect shape and never crashed dented or anything. I just swap frames about every few years.

Find details and photos here. https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4092493718
mclandis12

Re: Lynskey Helix Road Frame and ENVE Fork

Postby aguycalledlucas » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:31 am

Hi,
Do you still have the Helix Frame and fork for sale?

Thanks,
Lucas
aguycalledlucas

Return to For Sale/Trade