Full Suspension Frames and Steel Hardtail Frame for Sale

Forum rules
1. Please use your real name in your initial post - This is a must! First name at least, full name preferred. All for sale/wanted topics without a real name will be deleted and a warning will be issued.

2. Consider joining in discussions in other forums before posting a for sale thread. Members will be more willing to buy or sell you items if they feel that they know you.

3. Consider making a donation back to YAMBA if your item sells due to your post on this forum. There is a cost associated with maintaining this website and YAMBA provides this classified area at no cost to users and members unlike other some other MTB forums. There is a link for donations on the homepage.

Full Suspension Frames and Steel Hardtail Frame for Sale

Postby diggingtrail » Wed May 01, 2013 11:53 am

Devinci Dixon frame, medium. 1000$
Rides great, just a little short in the top tube for me. Includes upgraded rear shock, headset, rear axle. Retails for 1800$ with a lesser shock.

Transition Covert v1 frame, small. 400$
Fun bike for 5'8 or shorter. Includes DHX air 5.0, new bearings, Chris King headset, Hope seat collar.

Transition TransAM frame, medium. 300$ Retails 650$
My favorite bike. Only reason for selling is to upgrade to newest version of this frame to run a tapered fork across all of my bikes.
Includes headset, seat collar.

2007 Fox Float 36 200$ (only if TransAM sells)
Needs a rebuild for sure. Scratch on stanchion, but nothing some clear nail polish can't fix. Get a big fork for cheap.

Return to For Sale/Trade