House Bordering Rocky Ridge

Forum rules
1. Please use your real name in your initial post - This is a must! First name at least, full name preferred. All for sale/wanted topics without a real name will be deleted and a warning will be issued.

2. Consider joining in discussions in other forums before posting a for sale thread. Members will be more willing to buy or sell you items if they feel that they know you.

3. Consider making a donation back to YAMBA if your item sells due to your post on this forum. There is a cost associated with maintaining this website and YAMBA provides this classified area at no cost to users and members unlike other some other MTB forums. There is a link for donations on the homepage.

House Bordering Rocky Ridge

Postby mnye » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:33 am

Hey Guys & Gals this is Mitch Nye checking in.

A lot of you already know that Sarah and I are selling our house, but for those that don't I wanted to post up here and get the word out to our local biking community. Our property has direct access to the top of Rusty Chair, so you can forget the car and just ride to Rocky Ridge. We've taken advantage of this the last two years and now it's time to turn the convenience over to a new owner.

The reason we're selling is that our side business has outgrown what our place has to offer so we're moving to a house that already has a turn key workshop.

You can find our craigslist ad for the house here.

http://york.craigslist.org/reb/4485497688.html

Also you can call me directly for a showing before contacting the realtor if you wish, he is fine with that. Drive ups are welcome too. Our address is 553 McCoy Ln., York 17406.

My cell is seven1seven - eight73-7eight3four.

Please share the word, thank you for your time!!!

Regards,
Mitch & Sarah
mnye

Return to For Sale/Trade